Sunday, November 01, 2009 ►
Happy birthday, girl ~
SKLDJFLDSJKLJFS . ITS MY BIRTHDAY! :3
Katy sleptover at my house, woke up around 11:45AM? Went out to rent vids, and lunch with family and katy. c: Let's get the party started ! :3 .. started at 2PM, some people came late but it was fun. Watched G R A C E ~ this movie about this baby biting her moms nipples . LMFAO. well its more liek, bby having bloodlust. that's all, it was ehh, sick.
Went out for trick or treating with ermil, sam, grace, daniel cheung, ben wong, antony tsang, and katy... >3<; Ermil, Anton, Daniel & Ben were basically treating me like a hostage. LOL, they jacked my bro's toy gun and played around with it. We sang songs, etc etc...
People left, there were only Anton, Anna, and Sam left at my house. o__o; But yeah, it was fun. I gave Anna some facial masks. Played makeups with Sam Chan's face... Antony's bed time is apparently at 9:30PM. o___o; crazi bich, sleeps so early. >3<; He was falling asleep in my room, ROFL. They wanted to sleepover, but Anna couldn't so we decided not to. 2guys 1girl = awkward, PLUSSS ! sam chan had to carpool with anna and get home, so yeah. c:
Nao talk about
Slap;
Sometimes I think he's just using me, Idk... >~>; Today I decided to stalk him and crap, I saw some chick kissin' him. Ideno wut to say/do, so I left. It was depressing though, why'd he do that to me on my birthday?
Great way to ruin my birthday,
hun. Sometimes I wish I can just get away from you, and stop liking you. Just run away, die in a hole. Leave everything behind. I don't belong here, I think I belong in someone else's arms, someone that will treat me right. Someone that understands me.