Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Friday, October 30, 2009 ►
Nice way to ruin yer life, Viv... ):
Ohkay so it's going to be my birthday soon. [ oct 31 ] & I have no idea what to do for my birthday... Someone just suggested that I should go throw a party like before... >~>; but the thing is i havent been talking to my friends, i only hangout with katy and we basically just exclude ourselves from others... >~<; Here's a note I wrote on facebook inviting my friends to my birthday party...]:

My 15th barfday party..? o___o;

Everyone's erh, invited? :D

Here's the story...
I was gonna spend my birthday all alone like a lonely child, cause I got lazy... & I haven't been really talking to my friends... SO IDENO IF YOU GUYS WANNA HAVE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE ON HALLOWEEN !?!? :3 But then, 2 people convinced meh that I should have a party so they can get fat eating food? :3 So yeah... If yer wondering who they are... It's »SamChan&BenWong« !


Party starts at 2PM,
aka after lunch... >//<; i know it's so sudden, but yeah. ):

&It ends whenever, just do whatever..? :O

Uhm for those who are tagged, consider yerself as special people... :)

OH BTW , IF YEW WANNA BRING A FRIEND OR SOMETHIN' idm at all. o3o; Just comment and tell me? :)

IDK WHO ELSE TO INVITE OMFG. ): just come if you want, yeno where i live. ]:

>~>;

tell meh asap if yer comin or not, cause if yer not ima stick with my original plan and die in a hole alone eating like a fattie. D8


Do you think they gon' come? o3o;
Blogged @ 2:12 PM
Pop to the top ▲