Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Sunday, November 29, 2009 ►
@bo0tycall
Armando
2:08
viv i wanna go up up up in ur doughnut

first msg i saw in the morning, armando you're so great. you made me lol, again. c: webcam'd with raymond last night, he's so funny... he went in my live chat, and he's like, "I see some black guy touching himself, Im scared." i was like; roflmaocakes! wdfux, i dont see anything. D8 tony flashed meh in with pangweii~ err, but then i left after a bit. i hung up, apparently. ideno. ;o

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I m a t e l l y o u o n e t i m e


o____o; &wut? yeeh, d-pryde version. no original plawks. d-pryde is awesome... <3 please, someone take me away... ima go to dentist soon, i think. after dentist ima go lf> something to do. o~o; raymond wants to hang with meh, should i? or maybeh i could go stalk ben's house, with Katy... LOLz0rs. &*ben if yer reading this*.. Tony thinks we're going out. HAHAHAHAHA... Ideno why. Tony's so stupid, he thinks I looove you to death... but I do like you ;]. you can be one of my besties, just like katy. c: no wait, katy's the one and only bestie. you can be, err... bestee... just like dcongee~ right panda congg? c: daaaviid panda cong. <3
Blogged @ 5:03 AM
Pop to the top ▲