Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Monday, November 02, 2009 ►
Eat plawks.
Time to eat away our sorrow. :3 Let's get fat... >~>; I needa stock up soon, I ran outta food in my room. All I have is liek, leftover cheezehs, some cereal, and some leftover chips. ): Oh and brownies, two bite brownies. (: Those are gooooood... Drools. But yeah, I think someone should get me more pandas on my birthday! :3 And oh, Grace still owes me a build-a-bear! AUTUMN BEAR PLAWKS, if I don't get that, Ima get the other season of hugs, which is... WINTER BEAR. =0 Bears are kewl, I remember when I got my first build-a-bear with Matt. o~o; Heart ceremony, when we did it together... I was blushing so hard. Emily & Amanda were there... >~<;
原來止痛是為練習無痛 哭到斷氣說不通
只需要盡興 不准愁眉 來合唱聲勢像唱 K
原來失去是為學習忘記 新的轉機
我對蠟燭許個願 凍結了傷心片段
say Happy Birthday Girl
可否替我沖喜 拆禮物是亦需勇氣
Blogged @ 4:13 AM
Pop to the top ▲