Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 ►
ilvboi 4 u
12:02
i g2g
12:02
idk when we'll talk again
12:03
most likely l8r on today
12:03
but idk when it might be a few days it might be a few weeks
12:03
idk babe
12:03
but w/e happens please don't cheat on me
12:03
and ilysm<3


Does that mean he thinks that I'm not a loyal person? :o Bby yer my e q u i l i b r i u m . That's what you are..` Ohoh, I got hun's phone number. ;3 Ideno if I should call, I want to... But Ideno what to say when I call him. :c ...Why'd you leave so suddenly? Few days or maybeh a few weeks? :/ That's what Darius said, he left me for more than a year. He hasn't even came back yet. o___o; Maybeh he died. TO WARR ! >D for spartaa. kicks kicks. i mean, hai my name's Vivienne. :D

Today, at school... I felt violated cause Danny stared at meh for liek 2 secs and he's like: is your hair soft? strokes strokes. & I was liek; wdfux. o___o; random much? That was so unexpected, not even necessary. He's kewl. &David=hilarious. LOL! Went around scaring people. c: Those two lil boys are funny~
Blogged @ 9:14 AM
Pop to the top ▲