Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 ►
Just wanna get this over with ,
Sometimes I feel like just giving up on everything, leaving everything behind. Just hide in my room and do nothing but blasting my music. But then you'd come along, and make me forget about really depressing crap.
You're the only one,
I'd be with till the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms

But then, sometimes you just tell me shet that I don't wanna hear. Or do random crap that fuhks up my life. :/ So I really deno wut to do. I love yew though.
Blogged @ 2:47 PM
Pop to the top ▲