Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 ►
Mandobby!
Mexicans are funny people, Armando's mexican.

❤ .VivskittlesRAWR! " ' °..*.×__SH1NLNG"﹏||``.HesTheLoveOfMyLife`
11:50
f3

Armando
11:50
did daddy tell u to speak?


^LOL, made my day.^

Armando can be disturbing yet funny. I love him, he makes me happy. (: Entertained me while someone went sleepysleepy. Although he only entertained me for a few minutes... >///<; It's fine, Armando yer still kewl. c:

Armando
11:50
i love your hairy pussy<3

❤ .VivskittlesRAWR! " ' °..*.×__SH1NLNG"﹏||``.HesTheLoveOfMyLife`
11:50
I like your mexican rocketship into my spaceport please. (:


Remember those times on GMS?
I remember Eliud, and Jaime... c: &Tosh, Kev, Darius and Lance [ not lanceyshet ]. Awesome people... :P I liked them, they were cool. :D By liked I meant friends... Maybeh. =0 LOL! YehYeh. Remember when I first met Armando, we were making BloodLust... >~<; I remember Qdap, aka Matt. When I started flirting with his friend, and played around with him. Got mushy and his friend got scared and screamed at Matt for help, I remember that's how I met Matt. o-o; But no one cares about Matt anymore. :3

DOODOO-KUN ! <3 ;]
Blogged @ 4:42 PM
Pop to the top ▲