info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.
This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.
Sunday, December 27, 2009 ►
.F A R E W E L L my dear;
Finally planned out, finally got my ticket. January 16th @ Canada time(13:15), leaving Canada arriving Hong Kong on January 17th @ HK time (22:45). I'll be stopping for a few hours in Korea when I'm going to Hong Kong though. Just a quick stop to walk around and stuff, it'll be fun. First time being at Korea on my own, I wonder how it's going to be like. I'm nervous, yet excited.To be honest, I miss Canada already. I'm worried about how life's going to be like without my brother and my friends. I'm quite used to being without my dad, but I'll be needing some getting used to without my bro. .___.; I've been with him ever since he was born. The longest we've separated was a few months. I hope he can handle his homework without me there, maybe he'll need a tutor... >//<; Sorry bro.F A R E W E L L d a r l i n g s ;Awesome, Sam made an event for me on facebook. What a nice friend he is... Teehee. So I'll be hanging out with my friends on Jan3rd. Oh wait, what are the plans anyways? We should eat a lot! Anything is good... Pho, dimsum, hotpot, sushi, etc etc... I can make really good instant noodles. ;D cough, not really. LOL~ One thing we must do is fill in something for me. Fill a book out, write down memories and everything in a book so I can keep it for life. We can watch our last movie together, I remember all those movies watching we've had at my house. We can bring chalks out and write stuff all over Clinton Park again. &Going for bubbletea is a must, or at least go to starbucks. We should make a video together, just for the eff of it. One last thing, REMINDER: Bring $$$$$$$$$$ plawks. ;) See you guys there, buddies.