Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 ►

Realized that I haven't been bloggin... ;c I've been just copying and pasting conversations in. So I'll type out something interesting today.
November3o,o9. monday;

Today's a rainy day, and yeno what comes after rainy day? Sunshine and rainbow. Mornin', I went to school late, as usual. Was gonna meet up with R and hang with him a lil bit, but then I couldn't get my locker to open so I went down to the office.
I had problems with locker shetties till 9:o5. Then I went to espanol... to be a good girl. What a tiring day, I was thinkin. But my days just begun. ><;;
At lunch, me, Katy & Ben were gonna get noodles and be asian~ but then R called meh and asked me if I wanna go get mcdees. so we met up with him @ track... He got meh two large fries, lmfao... So much to eat! &he gave meh a sip of his coke... & he calls me fat. >~>; meaniepantsss... Went to planning late, cause I had to finish the fries slowlyy~~ In the middle of planning, R called and we decided to meet up at our lockers.

"[ c a u s e ] bby boy , yo my only b o o ."

and, well... there's rlly nothing much to say after that~

december1,o9. tuesday;

guess what thomas said to me? (:
"You rlly want a player? hes just gonna do that, wut he's best at and he'll leave you. He only wants to get in your pants." - Thomas Nguyen

she's a lil bit of dee & ima lil bit of pryde~

hey tharr, hows life viv? its pointless, rlly. who cares about life? lookie, Im talking to myself... Great. :/ Hold on tight, hold onto me <3>
Fear is the enemy...

Blogged @ 3:40 PM
Pop to the top ▲