Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Friday, December 04, 2009 ►
Yesterday was a really tiring day, I didn't wanna do anything 'cept for rolling around on my bed & blasting my music. Went home, talked to a few friends. Andrew & Sam are kewlies people. They were there to make me laugh and stuff when I was feeling down... c: Fell asleep for a bit? Woke up and ate dinner, after dinner I went up and talked for a bit, again. & I fell asleep again.
Talked to Raymond on the phone, he kept me away from thinking about depressing things. :U He asked why I'm so upset and shet, I told him about Mrs. Morgan and how Mr. Stokes read my shetties. &Then about how much I miss my mom & yehh... >~>; I didn't tell him everything, of course. Who would..? Nothing's wrong with him, but I'm just not the type that would tell people stuff. He did cheer me up though...
Hung up, cried again.
Fell asleep around 10:30-11pm. It was quite early for me still, but I didn't want to think anymore. So I went to sleep. Around 11:20pm, I got waken up by my dad's footsteps. Didn't want to leave my room, I covered my head with my blankets and fell asleep for the 290239843sdlkfjdlsfj39th time of today. *lol@ldskjfkl39th* Anyways, LOL... Wdfux is wrong with me, god...

This mornin', waken up by my mom's phone call. I told her how I feel about things, and how I don't really want to go to school anymore. She told me to tell my dad about it and she told me that she might come back around Christmas or something to see how I'm doing and crap. But I really want her here, right now. :/ She hung up on me, ideno why... So I checked facebook to see if she sent me any messages.

Heiman: 假裝是必須的。add- 0il
lol, add oil. translate that to canto, it's an encouragement. Slang, kinda thing... o~o; I don't know... But yeh... ]: "假裝是必須的" means pretending is necessary. My mom told me to pretend not to be bored in class, LOL... ><; Fell asleep again, got waken by my dad. He asked if I have school, I said yes. He told me to get ready & I was like : " No, I don't wanna go to school. " He spazzed out for a bit but he gave up and let me stay home for today. I fell asleep again. *knockknock* woke me up. Daddy asked why I didn't wanna go to school. I told him half of the stuff that I told my mom, cause I was too tired to say anymore. We discussed a little bit, and I asked if I can transfer to some other school. "Do what you think is the best for you. Just let us know how you're feeling, your mom and I were worried about you." - Dad, not exact quote. But whatever, he said something like that in canto... So yeah, now I think I want to transfer to either Killarney or David Thompson. Since my dad doesn't like Tech, and I don't really wanna go to Brit anymore. Since I know people there... I just wanna get away from people, that's all. :U
I'm going to miss Katy & Ben though.
maybeh raymond.
Blogged @ 7:08 AM
Pop to the top ▲