Sunday, January 03, 2010 ►
ITS NOT MY EFFING BIRTHDAY.
Today, I made my granny cry. Why? Because she doesn't want me to leave Canada, but I want to & I'm selfish. Damn Vivienne, she's so nice to you. She cried for you, why can't you just give up your
wants and learn to be a better granddaughter? It's my second time seeing my grandmother cry. The first time was when me and my bro did something really nice. Now? Bad Viv. Bad. >~>;
New contact info @ HK;
cell - 66889039
email - sweethouse@live.ca
icq - aint givin you my icq cause i dont go on it.
facebook - vivskittles cvpcakes
i got my passport ! teehee. leaving on jan16th.. im happy ~
s> white LV wallet 500bucks.
play gaia ? join my
guild!
.2o1o, kayy-
GOALS ! :: >>
. lose some weights
. skinnier plawks
. stop being so fat
. earn $$$$$$ !
. A's plis @ school
. new friends plawks, good influence tew