Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 ►
January 22nd, 2010.

congratz, viv. you've survived your first day of school in tai po sam yuk secondary school. it was a windy day, i bused to train station then took the train to Tai Wo. After a 5 minutes ride to Tai Wo, I walked to my school. the teachers and the students welcomed me to the school, they're so friendly. ^__^' it makes me nervous... the teacher showed me the way to classroom. o3o' & The students were all like: ZOMFG, YER THE NEW STUDENT!? They asked meh a bunch of questions, and I was like: .. yee.. sure.. vivienne.. it was scary. ; ____;' then this guy came up to me, and he said, "hi, my names ____." & he smiled at me. THEN SOME CHICK FRIGGIN KICKED HIM and turned to me. & SHE WAS LIEK: hes a perv, don't talk to him. my reaction was : o___o' WDFUX. but anyways, this guy. I think I like him. ^__^' this guy was like: OH LOOK, A NEW CHICK. then he was like: shut up, didn't needa be so loud. you scared her. *pushy pushy*
@__@' oh, he's so attractive. but he's such a bully. :c he called my cousin a fatass. DID I MENTION?! MY COUSINS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME. n---n'
Blogged @ 5:50 PM
Pop to the top ▲