Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Sunday, January 31, 2010 ►
Me and my mom had a big fight last night. I cried, and fell asleep right after I shower/cry. >: The fight was about house work and chores. We all have our own stuff to do, but we also have to do some chores and shet, right? D: So like, last night I washed the dishes & stuff. & my mom screamed at me to throw the trash out, but the thing is I ALREADY DID THE SHET I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO WHY THE FAWKS DO I HAVE TO DO HER SHET FOR HER. D< and she was all like, YENO IM TIRED FROM WORK. well what about me? I have school, i have homework and i was babysitting my cousin too. D< LSKDFJLKSDJFKLDSJFKLDSj. spazzes out.

Today, didn't go to church. I did my homework, and I guess Im gonna go get ready to go out after this blog. o3o'I've been thinking of rejoining nms. xD It's not like Ima go on it that often though. .___.'
Blogged @ 3:21 PM
Pop to the top ▲