Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 ►
Toodayy--;
One of the better days during my school year. PE today, I was tested on badminton today. I was kinda rusty since I haven't done any sport in so long. x--x' I managed to survive the test though. >:/ Although I would only give myself 3/5 on badminton. It's okay, I'll get used to it pretty soon. ^__^'
Ohaithar, there's this pretty chick at our school. I kinda envy her, she looks so pretty. And I must say, she's way prettier than Jenny. :D Jenny Truong's still pretty though. That chick, her name's Tiffany. The name doesn't fit her, it's weird. I don't even talk to her, but she added me on facebook. So I attempted to make friends with everyone in the class, and it turned out not bad. Tiffany is actually quite a rude girl, LOL. I find it cute though, every few secs, she would swear like crazy. Random spazz out reminds me of Kathie.
Isn't Kathie @ Manning right now? o__o' Have fun at Manning, Kathie. ^__^' I missed out. WOO. I might have a trip out of Hong Kong for school too, but I don't really wanna go. It's like, a few thousand bucks Hong Kong dollars just to go there. And I've been there already, so I'm not interested. I'd rather spend it on shopping.
I feel like I'm so much closer to my new friends now. I still want Kathie here though. >P Cause I need a haircut. AND NO I DONT ONLY WANT HER FOR MY HAIRCUT. T__T'
Blogged @ 8:07 PM
Pop to the top ▲