Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 ►
All cool hongers play this online game.
To me, it's like the honger and 3D version of Maplestory.

Although Maplestory wastes more time than 夢夢online... c:
I still like MS better, harharhar...
MS is the most addicting game ever, and it can change your life.
Like how it changed mine.


Conversation of the day;
me: I EAT MCDONALDS A LOT. 8D
friend: then why dont you have any pimples?
me: I DO !
friend: do you pop them? cause i dont see any.
me: ... i go to my mom for facial treatments~ *advertises for mom*
Blogged @ 4:53 PM
Pop to the top ▲