Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 ►
To the one.
I haven't written a blog in so long...

Dear friend,

Why have you been so upset lately? Are you thinking it's the end? It's okay, cause I understand... We could have been great friends, but what happened between us? I sense some sort of separation happening. Are you going to just let it happen? I don't want this. You are the one. Whenever I see you around, even when I'm down, you make me smile. You're a good friend. Why don't you be my friend? Maybe it's cause I didn't ask? I'm just too shy, you should take a step forward. Our friendship depend on you.

I can't let go

Happy being with your new girlfriend? Haha... You were depressed just awhile ago. You found yourself a new girl, I see. Have fun with her. I hope she treats you right, and be there for you 24/7. I know you'll need the attention.

I'm the scar on your broken body,
I'll erase the tears you've hidden in your
S H A T T E R E D M A R R I A G E .

Sincerely,
someone who cares.
Blogged @ 9:18 PM
Pop to the top ▲