Hello, you had just left your foot print on pandamonbby.bs.com.
Enjoy your stay here, click on the images below to navigate around.
Please remember to tag before leaving, it's really appreciated.



info
This particular blog of mine is created since IDKWHEN.
Please do not spam, if not, do it with much loves.

This is a site, where i express my emotions out, on daily basis.
So, it means that your nasty comments are not required nor wanted.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 ►
Jessica Fung asked me to go biking with her and Jason.
Who the hell goes biking? Not me.
I dislike biking, I don't even know how to bike.
Ohey, biking around Hong Kong must be fun!
I mean, Hong Kong looks nice,
but the air pollution makes me want to stay indoor.

I was on MSN when Raymond logged in.
He saw my display picture, it says, "I sure miss you." With a teddy bear on it.
& He was like: AWEH, you miss me! :)
No Raymond, of course not.
Why would I miss you anyways? ;D

I think this Summer will be the last time I visit Canada.
Even though I miss everyone in Vancouver...
I want to save enough money to move out.
Sorry my lovely friends in Canada... o~o'
No worries, I'll be back to see you guys soon after moving out.

I like how I hid hidden links everywhere in my blogs...

都忘了 夏天啦
时间过得很平静
I hope me and Kathie can still besties,
even when I can't visit her anymore.
Maybe she can save money to visit me. (:
Blogged @ 10:19 AM
Pop to the top ▲